Are You Ready
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting experiences in your life. It’s also one of the most stressful. You need a partner who can help you navigate and understand the complexities of the process so that you and your family can spend more time focusing on the neighborhood, amenities, and design elements you’re looking for. LORA+CHRISTY are committed to creating extraordinary outcomes for you, helping you to secure the right price, the most favorable terms, and standing by you all the way to a successful closing.
Your home choice becomes part of your family’s story, the setting for adventures, holidays, and all of the precious memories you’re building together. What do you need in your new home today? Will your needs change in the next five years? What does your budget look like? Let LORA+CHRISTY help you think through your needs and preferences so that we can match you with the home that’s just right for you and your family.
What You Can Expect From Our Buying Process
This isn't just a home.
This is your Story.
“All of our wishes were given close consideration. We felt at ease with Lora+Christy Real Estate Team, they developed a close rapport with our family and their genuine approach was very much appreciated. Our new home has everything we desired and fits our family & lifestyle perfectly. We love it!”
Why do you need a REALTOR®
for your home purchase?
We're Here To:
- Respond to your questions with honesty and accuracy, so that you benefit from our expertise and experience
- Find the right home for your needs and preferences, whether it’s currently listed, for-sale-by-owner, foreclosure, new construction, or a pocket listing
- Show you homes that match your needs and preferences and point out noteworthy features -- both good and bad
- Help you compare the relative merits of the properties you’re considering
- Advise you on professional property inspections, warranties, and local zoning requirements
- Provide recommendations for property inspectors
- Research and help you analyze comparable properties for the local market so that you can decide on the right price for the property
- Help you craft a winning offer, including a negotiation strategy that takes into account your budget and market conditions
- Submit offers promptly and professionally and consult on counteroffers throughout the negotiation process
- Provide recommendations on a closing authority or attorney, as well as any other professionals needed for repairs and other services
Sales Volume, Pricing & More
View the Latest Central Okanagan Market Stats
Your New Home is Waiting. Let’s Get Started.
If you’re ready to discuss purchasing a home, we’d love to sit down with you for a consultation. We’ll talk about you and your family and your goals, and the things that are important to you in a new home. We'll also talk about your timeline and how flexible your schedule is, so we can create the best strategy to get you into your new home on time.
Once we’ve confirmed that we make a good team for you, we’ll start your search, and send you listings that match your needs and preferences. We're here to chat when you need good advice or an honest opinion.
We understand that purchasing a home is a very intimate process. That's why we believe in a personal approach and getting to know you. From the initial consultation to the celebratory wine, we'll be alongside every step of the way.